We know that every flavour, every ingredient, every recipe tells a story and in the Restaurant of Aquila Azzurra Hotel we want to tell you the story of our passion for fine food and wines.
Being born and bred in Romagna we love to eat well but above all we want our guests to try and taste our produce of our land, served in delicious dishes that combine simplicity, Romagna tradition and innovation.
Our mission is not only to delight the most curious or demanding palate, whether of children, gourmets or guests with a special diet, but also that of respecting the environment and the values of our land.
That is why we take great care in selecting our food supplies in the aim to promote local food and local traditions.
Emilia-Romagna offers many quality as well as D.O.P. and I.G.P. food products, an excellence that makes this region a reference point on the International food scene and many of these delicacies can be found in the restaurant of our 3 star hotel in Rimini.
Besides, we choose “0 km” and “true km” products in order to enhance the taste of our recipes with ethics and respect for our plant and for local and typical Italian Specialities.
The results is a menu that is always genuine, based on fresh seasonal quality products, typical of Romagna and of Italy, to tell a story of taste that spans the whole peninsula.
Here are some of the products you can find in our menu and the list of our “typical” supplies:
- dairy products and cheeses, "Caseificio Rodosio" - Savignano sul rubicone
- Parmigiano Reggiano cheese matured for over 30 months, "Latteria Nuova Mandrio" – Mandrio di Reggio Emilia
- Salt from Cervia salt mine
- Ham, salami pork meats, "Salumificio Lombardi" - Santarcangelo di Romagna
- Bread and related products, "Panificio Pirazzoli" - Rimini
- Sangiovese Wine, winery "Ca' Perdicchi" – Coriano di Rimini
- Seasonal fruit and vegetable as available from local producers
Our restaurant proposes a different fish and meat menu every day, buffet breakfast, buffet of side dishes and vegetables at lunch, home-made sweets and ice-cream.
We also care for people with special diets and have menus available on request for children, vegetarians, gluten-free diets and any other type of food intolerance.